This White Chocolate-Dipped Cranberry Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is definitely going to become a Holiday Favorite! It’s a simple chocolate chip cookie recipe with a grown-up taste!
Recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies
The white chocolate glaze and edible glitter add a nice addition to your dessert table or next Cookie Exchange or Cookie Swap.
Easy clean up in the kitchen with these Handmade Dish Cloths from Moomettes Crochet !
White Chocolate-Dipped Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
This White Chocolate-Dipped Cranberry Nut cookie recipe is definitely going to become a Holiday Favorite! It's a simple chocolate chip cookie recipe with a grown-up taste!
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 egg
- 3 c. Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 4-oz. bag of dried & sweet cranberries
- 1/4 c. chopped walnuts
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (20 oz.) vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- Edible glitter, if desired
- in large bowl, beat sugar, butter, vanilla, almond extract and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. On low speed, beat in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in cranberries, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Form into balls. Place balls 2 inches apart. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwaveable bowl, microwave candy coating bark as directed on package until melted and smooth. Dip about 1/3 of each cookie at an angle into coating, allowing excess coating to drip back into bowl. Place on waxed paper; sprinkle with edible glitter. Let stand about 1 hour or until coating is set.
© Frugal New England Kitchen