If you’re looking for an easy to make and take dish to a brunch or buffet, Quiche Lorraine is perfect ! Keep a few simple, basic ingredients on hand in the kitchen, and wow your hosts.
Quiche also makes a terrific breakfast, lunch or simple dinner. Try variations of ham and cheese, or Mexican salsa.
Easy cleanup with my handmade crochet Dish Cloths
available at Moomettes Magnificents !
- 1 Pillsbury All Ready Pie Crust
- 1 c. evaporated skim milk
- 4 eggs *use egg beaters)
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- ** See choices
- Ham & Cheese
- 1 c. diced ham
- 1 -1/2 c. sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/4 c. onion, diced
- 1 Jar Salsa (hot or mild)
- 1 -1/2 c. cheddar cheese (or Mexican cheese), shredded
- choice of any spices
- Heat oven to 350°
- Line pie plate with crust.
- Mix milk, egg, mustard and pepper and any other spices which you like.
- Pour egg mixture over the above.
- Bake 40-50 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes and cut into wedges.
© Frugal New England Kitchen