Is there such a thing as leftover holiday eggnog in your house? Well, sometimes there is. If you’re wondering what to do with it and not let that deliciousness go to waste, be frugal and try this Eggnog Pie recipe !
Drinking velvety Eggnog during the holidays is a tradition in many families. Each Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season I grew up drinking eggnog with a touch of nutmeg on top. As I grew older, I joined the tradition of eggnog mixed with good quality brandy (and a touch of nutmeg on top!) If there are still some Thanksgiving leftovers after the festivities have ended, enjoy this Coconut Cream Pie made with eggnog!
Check out my recipe for Gingerbread trifle pudding too !
Easy clean up in the kitchen with these Handmade Dish Cloths from Moomettes Crochet !
Coconut Cream Eggnog Pie
Coconut Cream Eggnog Pie Recipe
Frugal way to use leftover holiday Eggnog - Enjoy an easy no-bake Coconut Cream Eggnog Pie
- 1 box Coconut Cream Instant Pudding
- 1-3/4 c. Eggnog
- 1 Ready-Made Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
- Toasted Coconut
- Nutmeg and Cinnamon (to taste)
- Whip together instant pudding and eggnog for about 3-5 minutes.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker pie crust.
- Top with whipped cream or Cool Whip Topping.
- Sprinkle coconut all over.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and cinnamon over coconut.
- Refrigerate until firm, 2-3 hours.
© Frugal New England Kitchen