This Fresh Garden Vegetable Minestrone Soup recipe is a great way to use up those extra summer vegetables you have growing in your garden.
You can add any of your favorite garden vegetables to this recipe or remove any of your less favorites. You can also add brown beef chunks to this recipe for a hearty dinner soup.
Pick up some fresh garden vegetables from your local roadside farm stands!
Easy clean up with Handmade Crochet Dishcloths from Moomettes Magnificents Crochet !
Garden Vegetable Summertime Soup
Garden Vegetable Minestrone Soup
Garden Vegetable Soup, Minestrone Soup, Vegetarian, Summer Vegetables, Lunch, Dinner
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 c. fresh green beans cut in half
- 2 small zucchini, cubed
- 1 yellow summer squash, cubed
- 4 carrots, sliced thin
- 2 celery ribs, sliced thin
- 1 c. eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1 c. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp garlic and herb seasoning
- 4 c. of vegetable or tomato juice
- Place all the vegetables into a 5 quart crock pot and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the parsley and garlic and herb seasoning over the vegetables.
- Pour the vegetable juice into the crock pot and gently stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours or until all the vegetables are fork tender.
© Frugal New England Kitchen